Web Design Business Course
Learn how to build (or level up) your own profitable, successful web design business. Get lifetime access when you join.
Are you a web designer wanting to build your own freelance web design business?
It’s your fast track to building a profitable, sustainable, successful web design business.
- Learn the ins and outs of building a 6-figure web design business
- Learn how to get better clients and raise your pricing
- Gain the freedom to work when, where and how you want
- Avoid the hassle of creating your own contracts, proposals, questionnaires & scripts
- Avoid piece-mealing your business together with random, scattered resources
- Avoid years of wasted time, energy and money by learning lessons the hard way on your own
Meet Your Guide
When I got into web design, I was just hoping to make enough money on the side to pay my bills and eventually decided to take my web design business full time. I’ve since then grown my business from a part-time side hustle ($12k in 2011) now to a full time, 6-figure freelance web design business with a growing, remote team.
When I started however, I didn’t have a guide; I learned the hard/time-consuming way by failing, fumbling through projects, keeping my rates too low, etc. I struggled to build my business for far too long which is why I’m so passionate about sharing what I’ve learned the hard way with you so you can build your business fast and effectively.
I’ve also invested in thousands of dollars of business coaching which is filtered down directly to you through this course, an in-depth training guide on how to build a 6-figure web design business (modeled after mine) which you can apply to build and grow your own successful, freelance web design business or agency!
– Josh Hall
Owner & Creative Director of In Transit Studios &
Elegant Themes Blog Author
This is a look at my actual growth chart since starting my web design business in 2011. I’ll be sharing real stats, actual numbers and showing you what I did from 2017-2018 which helped me make a massive jump in revenue.
Personally, I hate when teachers talk in hypothetics and are too general and vague about “business growth.” I want real numbers, specifics and to hear from someone who’s at my level. And that’s what you’ll get that in this course.
All lessons are videos accompanied by written posts, links and additional resources. The course contains 6 main modules with 30 lessons & 32 videos at 12 + total hours of video.
Additional trainings & webinars contain 5 lessons with 5 + hours of additional video training!
Module 1 – Preparing & Setting Up Your Business
How to practically prepare and set up your web design business for success:
- Preparing for Your Business (22:03)
- Freelancer or Entrepreneur? (24:19)
- Setting Up Your Business – technical & legal (12:38)
- Setting Up Your Tools – billing, invoicing, project management, etc (23:38)
- Solidifying Your Services (23:14)
Module 2 – Docs, Templates & Pages
The most important documents, templates, scripts, content and resources:
- Special & Hidden Website Pages (12:06)
- Questionnaires (30:11)
- Proposals (26:58)
- Contracts (17:57)
- Invoicing + Preview of my invoicing/proposal/contract process in 17hats (25:53)
Module 3 – Sales, Pricing & Getting Clients
An in-depth look at solidifying your pricing, how to sell, how to get clients, how to weed out the bad, etc:
- Pricing Pt 1: Pricing Rates, Models & Stuctures (33:36)
- Pricing Pt 2: Solidifying Your Pricing (28:55 + 3:08)
- Sales (38:42)
- Getting Clients (42:00)
- Funneling & Weeding Out (24:46)
Module 4 – Onboarding & Project Management
A look at how to onboard clients and effective strategies to avoid scope creep, hit deadlines and manage projects:
- Onboarding Clients & Getting Started (25:34)
- Collecting Content (31:53 + 12:16)
- Managing Projects (15:42)
- Managing (Multiple) Projects (20:25)
- Avoiding Scope Creep (16:46)
Module 5 – Revisions, Client Training & Off Boarding
A look at how to handle client feedback/revisions, effectively train/empower your clients and how to make clients for life:
- Previewing Your Designs (19:55)
- Handling Revisions/Feedback (16:46)
- Training & Empowering Clients (22:29)
- Off Boarding, Moving Forward & Wrapping Projects Up (18:21)
Module 6 – Growing Your Business
Learn how to promote your work, retain clients, add new revenue sources, raise your rates and get better clients to help grow your business:
- Promoting Your Work (27:26)
- Getting Testimonials & Reviews (25:35)
- Adding Recurring Revenue Streams (33:26)
- Getting Repeat Work (26:25)
- Raising Your Rates (30:00)
- Getting Better Clients (26:59)
Module 7 – Downloads & Resources
Resources and implementation tools that you can apply to your business immediately:
- Client Roadmap Checklist (32:49)
- Josh’s Business Divi Child Theme
- Course Links & Additional Resources
Module 8 – Webinars & Additional Training
These are the current additional trainings to come once course is launched and will be a training followed by a Q&A then archieved in the course:
- How I Landed my First 15K project (57:15)
- What I Learned going from $12k to 6-figures Per Year (58:21)
- Staying Balanced and Profitable as a One-Man Shop (53:25)
- Going from “Me” to “We” – Scaling Your Business Pt. 1 (57:38)
- Building a Remote Team – Scaling Your Business Pt. 2 (1:12:36)
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.
Free Download Below
The content you are trying to access is only available for Members.