MODULE 1: DEFINING YOUR LEADERSHIP BRAND AND YOUR TRUE NORTH.
- Lesson One – Define your ‘True North’ as a leader.
- Lesson Two – Identify your core leadership values.
- Lesson Three – Know thyself: How to increase your self-awareness.
MODULE 2: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING FEEDBACK.
- Lesson One – Why feedback is the ‘Breakfast of Champions’.
- Lesson Two – How to master the art of giving feedback.
- Lesson Three – How to receive feedback like a champ.
MODULE 3: BECOME AN OUTSTANDING COACH.
- Lesson One – What is coaching and why you should make it a daily habit.
- Lesson Two – The fundamentals of great coaching.
- Lesson Three – Advanced coaching skills.
MODULE 4: HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TIME AND PRIORITIES LIKE A PRO.
- Lesson One – How to prioritise and manage your diary like a pro.
- Lesson Two – How to master the art of delegation.
- Lesson Three – How to run an effective meeting.
MODULE 5: MINDBODY RESET: HOW TO BUILD RESILIENCE AND MANAGE STRESS.
- Lesson One – Stress, eustress, and how to identify peak performance conditions.
- Lesson Two – Self Confidence, self efficacy and the link to peak performance and resilience
- Lesson Three – MindBody Reset: the keys to resilience (sleep, exercise, mindfulness and more).
MODULE 6: BUILD A HIGH PERFORMING TEAM.
- Lesson One – How to build a cohesive, high performing culture in your team.
- Lesson Two – How to recruit the best people for your team (including diversity).
- Lesson Three – Developing your team – individually, and as a whole.
MODULE 7: MANAGING PERFORMANCE.
- Lesson One – Setting expectations and getting clear on what success looks like.
- Lesson Two – Navigating non-performance within your team.
- Lesson Three – From good to great: how to inspire and lift your team’s performance (includes setting and communicating vision).
MODULE 8: LEADING YOURSELF AND OTHERS THROUGH CHANGE.
- Lesson One – Equipping yourself for the different types of change you will encounter as a leader.
- Lesson Two – The SARAH model of change and how to use it when you are leading change.
- Lesson Three – The Do’s and Don’ts of leading change: tips and tools for Success.
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.
Free Download Below
The content you are trying to access is only available for Members.